Watch Your Favorite Series or Movies On-the-go with Smart Video Prime

 

Working almost 7 days a week, I have little to no time to watch my favorite series or even watch movies at the cinema. Good thing Smart has launched a new and affordable promo for me to be able to binge watch my favorite shows during short breaks or while I'm heading home.

With Smart Video Prime, enjoy a massive amount of content from iWantTV or Iflix that comes with free subscription and big data for streaming all-in-one.


Using this service, I can access many local and foreign titles. With the widest range of content available, I can even watch movies and shows that you can't find on Netflix and other streaming apps. I also have the option to download and save shows and movies from Iflix while I'm traveling home and I can just watch when I arrive. And with iWantTV, the best local shows can be enjoyed one hour after its live broadcast.


To avail this promo:



Video Prime 99
Video Prime 299
Subscriptions/access to
iflix & iWant TV
iflix & iWant TV
Data for streaming
2GB
5GB
Validity
7 days
15 days
Syntax
Text Video99 to 9999
Text Video299 to 9999
 Smart Video Prime truly provides convenience at an affordable price with massive content. Can't wait to catch up with the latest episodes of my favorite shows and the latest movies that I have missed watching in cinemas.

Comments