How I Went to Ilo-ilo and Manila in One Day

 
We (Sox Bloggers) were booked for a flight to Manila on October 27 for Blogapalooza when the most surprising thing happened. Due to some hiccups, our 10am flight was not possible. I was worried that we might miss Bloga because I wasn't used to missing a flight.





With the help of Blogapalooza, PAL made it their best for us to reach Manila in time for our event by booking us to a connecting flight from Gensan to Ilo-ilo, then to Manila! I had hope and was once again excited. Not only because we could still join Bloga but because it was my first time in Ilo-ilo as well.
Always true to their slogan, "The Heart of the Filipino" truly shines through the service of Philippine Airlines. We got the most comfy seats with great leg room and had our coffee snacks (twice because we had two flights. Yay!), which other airlines do not have and made it to Manila and back safe and sound.
During our flight back home to Gensan, we took the opportunity to get our Mabuhay Miles cards (which was free, by the way) so that we can enjoy the comfort of their Mabuhay Lounge and get miles every time we fly that's convertible to flights, perks and discounts when you redeem your points.
For me, PAL truly set the standard in air travel for me. No longer how short or long a flight is, I'd always and definitely fly with PAL because they make you feel at home in the skies.

Comments