Can Money Buy Happiness?

 

Kung nafully paid mo na ba yung condo unit o sasakyan mo di ka matutuwa? Every time nagkakapera ka pambayad ng tuition, di ba masaya? The truth is, MONEY can make us happy. The real question though is, hanggang kailan? We will keep on wanting without any sense of direction if we do not know what we truly want.

 
Kaya it is up to us to find our happiness, set a goal and work for it. Be realistic with your goals and learn to be content. To achieve our happiness, be on the safe side or take risks, it's up to you. Do it at your own pace. Appreciate your small wins and take care of yourself too. And it's always never too late to start.
 
I earned my degree in 2010. Passed the board exams, followed the path that I was supposed to take according to what the people around me wanted. I never succeeded. I thought it was too late for me to start over again, but I still did. It was difficult but it was worth it. That was the biggest risk that I took in my entire life and it opened so many doors for me up until today.
 
Always remember: High risk = High Reward. Keep your doors open to possibilities. Now I earn while doing what I love. You can too. Just learn to trust yourself.🐼 




Comments