Get #Legendarcified Contest

Hello, you guys! I'm going to host a contest to make your social media profiles more colorful or, in my dictionary, #Legendarcified.

If this post on Facebook gets 100 shares, 5 lucky winners will have a photo* of their choice drawn by me in the same format as below:


Another 5 lucky winners will also get the same drawing of their current Facebook profile photo.

In order to join, you should do these simple steps:

1. Follow me on Instagram & Twitter @Legendarcy1
2. Like my Facebook page: Facebook.com/Legendarcy
3. Comment your Instagram username, Twitter username & Facebook name
    on the comments section below so that I can check.

Winners will be picked through a randomizer app.

Good luck!

*Photo must be solo and in high resolution

Comments

  1. IG @chxandtell
    Twitter @RofilMaeMRillo
    FB Chiclet E. Moscoso-Rillo

    Lets go for 100 shares! Ikaw na!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ig: Lame.Wanderer
    Twitter: Popoy Cagas
    Fb: Popoy Miguel Duterte Cagas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment