#LegendarSeasonOfGiving


Hello, Legends! Since it's already the season of giving, I'm giving away free stuff for the whole December starting off with these awesome gift vouchers from Simply Shoes. You just have to do these simple and easy steps:

1. Like my page
2. Like and share this post with the hashtag #LegendarSeasonOfGiving
3. Follow me on Instagram @Legendarcy1 and;
4. Wait for the announcement of winners on Dec. 9.

I'll be picking 2 lucky winners via drawing lots and announce them here, so you better check on my page from time to time. This is only one of the 3 sets of awesome giveaways that I'm sharing to you this season of giving so you better get ready for more awesome and big surprises that I will be announcing on Dec. 11 & 18.

*This giveaway is open for cities and municipalities near Gensan & Polomolok only

Comments